Saturday, January 29, 2011

Ok, it's for real this time

Hi friends,

It's time for a life update.  Let's just dive right in, shall we?

Work:  Going great.  I love the people I work with - never a dull moment.  I'm learning a lot about finances and quite enjoy a job that stays at the job site and doesn't spill over.  I miss teaching; I really do - I miss cute little kids, seeing them learn something new, laughing with them, crying at times - but I know this was a change for the better.  I'm happy, not overwhelmed and stretched to my very limit as I was before.  Maybe there will come a time where I will find myself again in the school system, but it won't be anytime terribly soon.

Play:  I'm working on some of those goals I mentioned a few posts ago and so far I'm doing well (on a few of them, anyway):  Two books to go in the Chronicles of Narnia read-a-thon, made a new friend this month, have a road trip planned in a few weeks (Disneyland, here I come!), discovered Mint.com - which is an extremely useful budgeting website, and the most exciting one......have a boyfriend.  Eek!

Personal:  I'm dating someone.  He's fantastic.  I like him.  And I think he likes me. 

Ok!  That's it for today's update on the life of a former school teacher/financial assistant extraordinaire!  Tune in next time for more exciting updates. 

Love,  Jeanette

2 comments:

Cindy said...

You are going to Disneyland?! Can an 'old fogey Mom' tag along? (J/K) Sounds like lots of fun...and yes, I KNOW he likes you,too!

Anonymous said...

Jeanette I want to know more about this fellow you are dating! Can't wait to hear what happens next in your life.