Friday, May 22, 2009

The Little Stinker

Babies are gross. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE babies and little kids, but sometimes baby stuff is still kind of "throw-up-in-my-mouth" disgusting. Here is a little story to show you what I mean.

I got to sit with my nephew the other day at Em and Mike's place. He woke up from his nap shortly after I got there and as I picked him up and took him to the living room I noticed he was a little soggy-bottomed. No big deal - I never mind changing diapers. I plopped him down on the floor thinking it was just a really wet one. WRONG. He had a complete blowout!! I only had wipes and a new diaper there with me in the living room so to prevent it from leaking all over the carpet, I hurriedly stripped the babe and wrapped the nastiness in the new diaper. Andrew was just enjoying the whole show! He was being squirmy and gabby but as soon as the clothes came off he went nuts! I attempted to grab him up (meanwhile getting baby poo all over my arm) and raced him to the bathroom sink. *Whew* Fortunately I found a towel quickly, got the sink turned on, and began wiping the excess from off his back etc. Now, Em's sink splashes pretty fiercely, so when I noticed the water on the floor I didn't think much of it .....until I began to feel wet warmth starting from the front of my shirt down to the knee of my pants. Turns out while I was worried about getting him cleaned off, he decided he wasn't done! Pee all over me. I looked at that little face and he let out a loud giggle! I let him finish his business (all over me), wrapped him in a towel, and got him diapered and dressed. Oh my grossness! But all too funny to care.


The culprit.

1 comment:

Leda Johnson said...

haha! That really stinks...literally! hahaha! I am so clever! ;) Love you.