Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Time to go

I cleaned my house for 7 hours yesterday! That's a long time - but it was way worth it. My mom was working hard trying to get the yard into shape - so I worked on the inside all day. Don't you think it is the best feeling in the world to just dig in and get something really clean? It was a very satisfying day.

And that was probably my last time having a cleaning spree at my home home for a while. I've been living in AF with the family for far too long now. I love them to death - and for real it's awesome not to pay for rent or food and to have family around .... all the time .... but it's time to go now. I'm still not sure where I'm moving to, but I've heard a lot of good things about a place called Millrace Condos in Provo. My school next year is borderline Provo/Orem so this is a good place as it is located in North Provo. I have yet to go check out the place with my own eyes, but I'm thinking it will be the winner for now.

No comments: