Sunday, November 8, 2009

I have a problem.

I was looking through some recent and not so recent pictures today and I discovered something tragic. It's a sensitive subject, so please don't make fun. My issue is... I have a dorky-picture-hand. You see, if ever a picture is taken wherein my left hand is visible, the darn thing doesn't know what to do. My hand gets nervous and instead of doing something normal - like hanging limply at the end of my arm - it convulses and moves until it hangs in a rather strange position. Observe:

** Here we see lefty with fingers slightly bent, not sure whether it wants to straighten all the way, or
curl up on itself. Tragedy.


I even tried to cover it with something more attractive, like beautiful Fall leaves.
**See. Weirdo-hand.

Even when I try to do something else, give it a chance to be supported by a hip or side, it still acts bewildered.**See what I mean!? Why must it just rest there as if injured and too sore to move.
Can't it grab a hold of something?

Here it is again. This time jutting out into nowhere for no reason at all!

This one is especially bad. Family photo shoot. Look closely, you'll see what I mean...
And again...**AHHH!

I would appreciate any advise you could give me. I am desperate for help.


And now, we will close this post with a little something from my right hand - who obviously also needs a different kind of help. This was purely accidental, I swear. It is hilarious that it was caught on camera though. And entering the MTC no less....



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeanette thanks for giving me a good laugh! How are you doing? We should get together sometime!

KasiaJ said...

Bwahahahahah! I'm going to look through all the pictures I have of you now, to see what the deal is with that hand.

Shaliese Sermon said...

I love it! Mike and I are just cracking up...partially from a lack of sleep, but mostly because you are just so funny!

Cindy said...

Thanks for the good laugh...I needed that today!! Love you!

HoorayforHansons said...

Jeanette! Way to go! You made me laugh out loud and wake up poor little Rad from his late night slumber! :) This was one of the most fun posts that I have read in a long time. Thanks!

Mike & Emily West said...

BAH!!! I am dying, that was hilarious! Rouge hand! Maybe your new nikname will be 'lefty'.

(P.S. just wanted to let you know that your word verification code is: subcles...i like it)

Evan and Jeanette said...

Thanks guys :) Subcles.. haha.. that's awesome!

Claire said...

Wow - I just laughed my head off. Seriously, I was worried that I was going to wake Abby up. You crack me up. Go hand. Hands.